Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RadioPublic | Stitcher | RSS
Have you gassed up lately? Then you’ve noticed prices are rocketing higher. And it’s not just gas prices. In every area of your budget, from groceries to rent, you’ve likely experienced inflation eating away at your buying power.
We’ve talked about the reasons behind inflation in recent episodes, but we haven’t talked about what you can do to fight back — in other words, to hedge higher prices.
That’s what this week’s “Money!” podcast is about. As usual, my co-host will be financial journalist Miranda Marquit. Listening in and sometimes contributing is producer and novice investor Aaron Freeman. We’ve also got a special guest, Josh Rodriguez from personal finance website Money Crashers.
Sit back, relax and listen to this week’s “Money!” podcast. You can do it right here on the site or download it wherever you get your podcasts:
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
Meet the guest, Josh Rodriguez from Money Crashers
Joshua Rodriguez is a contributor at Money Crashers. He’s spent more than a decade writing articles and guiding consumers through the complexities of personal finance and investing, including paying off debt to get to the point of financial freedom.
Don’t listen to podcasts?
A podcast is basically a radio show you can listen to anywhere and anytime, either by downloading it to your smartphone, or by listening online. They’re awesome for learning stuff and being entertained when you’re in the car, doing chores, jogging or, if you’re like me, riding your bicycle.
You can listen to our latest podcasts here or download them to your phone from any number of places, including Apple, Spotify, RadioPublic, Stitcher and RSS.
If you haven’t listened to our podcast yet, give it a try, then subscribe. You’ll be glad you did!
Want more information? Check out these resources:
- 5 Surefire Ways to Beat Inflation
- 7 Ways Americans Plan to Fight Inflation
- Inflation Is Surging: Here Are 8 Ways to Beat It
- 15 Golden Rules for Saving on Every Purchase
- 7 Smart Ways to Save Money at the Gas Pump
- 8 Bad Driving Habits That Cost You at the Gas Pump
- 28 Ways to Save on Gas You Already Know – And Maybe One You Don’t
- 6 Gas Rewards Programs to Ease Pain at the Pump
- 30 Tips to Save on Food
- The 27 Absolute Best Ways to Save on Food
- Stacy’s stock portfolio
- Subscribe to the Money Talks News newsletter
- Take our course The Only Retirement Guide You'll Ever Need
- Take our course Money Made Simple
- Miranda Marquit’s website
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.