Money Talks News has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Money Talks News and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Are you a four-star hotel traveler, or do you go for simple, clean and convenient? Whatever you’re after, this card can get you free rooms fast — letting you earn 75,000 welcome bonus points for business and personal travel after meeting a modest spending level. As a new cardholder, you can gain access to low rates, upgrades and free rooms within a network of more than 6,700 hotels worldwide. But you have to act fast — this is a limited time offer!
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
Why we love it: This card rakes in 75,000 bonus points after hitting a spending threshold of $3,000 within the first three months, and then just continues to reward the cardholder — with 6 bonus points per dollar spent at hotels in Marriott’s massive network and a free room on every anniversary with the account.
The options for this rewards program are stunning, especially after a recent merger between Marriott and International Hotel Group. Under this umbrella are the Ritz-Carlton chain, W Hotels, Westin hotels, Courtyard hotels, Residence Inns and many more.
Highlights of this offer:
- Earn 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on this card within the first three months of opening the account. (That covers upward of 6 nights, depending on the hotel type and location.)
- Every year, on your account anniversary, get a free night award (up to a 35,000 point value).
- Earn 6 points for every dollar you spend at the hotels in the Marriott Bonvoy network.
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn unlimited reward points.
- No foreign transaction fees
Note: This card has a $95 annual fee.
Whatever you need in a credit card — whether it’s a balance transfer, rewards points, cash back or a low interest rate — you can find it with our credit card search tool. Click here to search for the plastic that best fits your needs.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.