Are you a four-star hotel traveler, or do you go for simple, clean and convenient? Whatever you’re after, this card can get you free rooms in record time — letting you earn 100,000 welcome bonus points for business and personal travel after meeting a modest spending level. As a new cardholder, you can gain access to low rates, upgrades and free rooms within a network of more than 6,700 hotels worldwide. But you have to act fast — this is a limited time offer!
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
Why we love it: This card rakes in 100,000 bonus points after hitting a spending threshold of $5,000 within the first three months, and then just continues to reward the cardholder — with 6 bonus points per dollar spent at hotels in Marriott’s massive network and a free room on every anniversary with the account.
The options for this rewards program are stunning, especially after a recent merger between Marriott and International Hotel Group. Under this umbrella are the Ritz-Carlton chain, W Hotels, Westin hotels, Courtyard hotels, Residence Inns and many more.
Highlights of this offer:
- Earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 on this card within the first three months of opening the account. (That covers upward of nine nights, depending on the hotel type and location.)
- Every year, on your account anniversary, get a free night award (up to a 35,000 point value).
- Earn 6 points for every dollar you spend at the hotels in the Marriott Bonvoy network.
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn unlimited reward points.
Note: This card has a $95 annual fee.
Whatever you need in a credit card — whether it’s balance transfer, reward points, cash back or a low interest rate — you can find it with our credit card search tool. Click here to search for the plastic that best fits your needs.