Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be over, but holiday sales continue for shoppers who have yet to get through their holiday gift list.
Extra-cash-back promotions also continue.
These deals can change, so make sure to check Ebates before you shop. As of Tuesday morning, about three dozen retailers are offering double cash back through Ebates.com. Some of the best deals include:
- Amazon: Up to 10 percent cash back (Also check out “10 Strategies to Save Big Bucks on Amazon.”)
- Barnes & Noble: Up to 4 percent
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: 4 percent (Also check out “10 Ways to Save at Bed, Bath & Beyond.”)
- Clarks shoes: 8 percent
- Expedia: Up to 10 percent
- Godiva Chocolatier: 11 percent
- JCPenney: 6 percent (Also check out “6 Ways to Save More at JCPenney.”)
- Jos. A. Bank Clothiers: 8 percent
- Kay Jewelers: 7 percent
- Kohl’s: 6 percent (Note that Kohl’s is also offering a once-a-year discount this week.)
- L.L. Bean: 4 percent (Note that L.L. Bean is among “33 Retailers With Free Shipping — No Matter How Little You Spend.”)
- Macy’s: 6 percent
- Omaha Steaks: 7 percent
- Petsmart: 8 percent
- Sephora: 8 percent
- The Body Shop: 8 percent
- Walmart: 2 percent
Ebates is what’s known as a cash-back portal. By doing your online shopping through Ebates, you’ll earn cash back — during this promotion and in the future — on purchases from any of more than 2,000 retailers.
There is no “catch.” Ebates receives a commission from retailers for referring online shoppers to those retailers’ websites. Then, Ebates shares that commission with shoppers to encourage them to continue using Ebates.
It’s free to sign up for an Ebates account, and it’s free to use the portal.
You will receive your cash back from Ebates quarterly, as long as you’ve accumulated at least $5.01 in cash back. So far this year, I’ve received three checks totaling $41.11.
Even if you already have an Ebates account, you might want to check out other cash-back portals because different portals often offer different cash-back percentages for a given retailer.
What sales have you taken advantage of this week? Let us know below or on Facebook.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.