If you don’t have Amazon Prime — or even if you do, but simply want more shopping options during that retailer’s upcoming Prime Day event — Target might be the place to shop.
Target Deal Days are set for July 11-13, and as the retailer pointedly mentions, you can enjoy its sale prices with “no membership fee required.”
Savings will be available in every category. Target says to expect the following:
- “Spend $50 on food and beverage, get a $10 Target GiftCard with same-day services
- Save up to $70 on Apple products
- Up to 50% off select top tech and headphones
- 25% off beauty
- Up to 30% off home items
- 50% off select apparel and accessories for the family
- Up to 50% off hundreds of toys
- Up to 40% off kitchen appliances
- Up to 35% off floor care products”
In addition, during Deal Days, Target gift cards purchased through the retailer’s website will be available for 5% off. The limit is $500, and you need to be a member of the free Target Circle loyalty program to take advantage of the bargain.
Target Deal Days will coincide with Amazon Prime Day, which is slated for July 12-13. However, Target is unveiling deals right now, with new bargains appearing each day.
Look for these “Deals of the Day” on Target’s Deals webpage or on the Target app. Today, for example, it’s 40% off Vera Bradley and Coleman items online.
For more on shopping at Target, check out: