Black Friday is well underway, but that still leaves you hours to take advantage of the best deals.
You will find hundreds of deals on Amazon’s official Black Friday webpage, but we’ve waded through them to bring you these hand-picked highlights.
The deals marked “added Friday afternoon” have been added to this story since it first published at 8 a.m. ET.
Note: Discounts may change over the course of the day. We recommend that you compare prices on Amazon to those of other retailers right before you buy something just to be sure you’re getting the best price available at that time.
Echo smart speakers:
- Echo Dot: 56% off
- Echo Dot with clock: 42% off
- Echo Show 5: 44% off
- Echo: 40% off
- Echo Input: 57% off
Fire tablet computers:
- Fire 7 Tablet: 40% off
Fire TV streaming devices:
Amazon Prime Video Channel subscriptions
- Added Friday afternoon: BET+: 50% off the first three months
- Added Friday afternoon: CBS All Access: 50% off the first three months
- Added Friday afternoon: PBS Masterpiece: 50% off the first three months
- Added Friday afternoon: SodaStream sparkling water machines: Up to 30% off
- Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker (8-quart model): 54% off
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 60 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker (6-quart model): 50% off
- Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker: 50% off
- Added Friday afternoon: Bissell 22889 IconPet Cordless Stick Vacuum: 50% off
- Added Friday afternoon: iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum: 39% off
Head on over to “The 4 Best Black Friday Cellphone Deals” for the details of our top picks from major wireless carriers.
- Added Friday afternoon: Columbia: Up to 35% — or more — off clothing, outerwear and shoes
- Added Friday afternoon: Lands’ End: Up to 50% off
- Added Friday afternoon: Levi’s: Up to 40% — or more — off jeans for the whole family
- Added Friday afternoon: Tommy Hilfiger: Up to 35% — or more — off
- 23andMe DNA tests: Up to 50% off
- AncestryHealth Core: Health + Genetic Ethnicity Test: 47% off
Computers and printers:
- Added Friday afternoon: HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer: 60% off
- Added Friday afternoon: HP Envy 7855 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer: 57% off
- Apple MacBook Air laptop: 35% off
- Added Friday afternoon: Insignia 32-inch HD Smart LED TV (Fire TV Edition): 41% off
- Samsung QLED 4K Ultra HD TVs: Up to 47% off select models
- Added Friday afternoon: Facebook Portal Mini Smart Video Calling Touch Screen (8-inch model with Alexa): 39% off
- Garmin smartwatches: Up to 50% — or more — off select models
- Save 20% on gift cards for certain brands, like Apple’s App Store
- Lodge 6-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven: 52% off
- Contigo water bottles and travel mugs: Up to 54% off
Note: Many print magazine subscriptions on Amazon will automatically renew after the initial subscription period (usually six months or one year), but you can avoid auto-renewal by canceling the subscription at any time before the initial period ends.
- Prevention (one year): 87% off — just 50 cents per issue
- The New Yorker (three months): 95% off — just 42 cents per issue
- This Old House (one year): 87% off — just 83 cents per issue
- Time (one year): 90% off — just 58 cents per issue
- Furbo Treat-Tossing Pet Camera: 46% off
- Greenies dog and cat treats: 30% — or more — off select treats
- Added Friday afternoon: Clarisonic: Up to 60% off facial cleansing brushes and heads
- Aquaphor: Up to 40% off select products
- Eucerin: Up to 40% — or more — off select products
- Nivea: Up to 40% — or more — off select products
- Philips Sonicare: Up to 45% — or more — off select electric toothbrushes and brush heads
What’s the best deal you’ve seen today? Share it with us by commenting below or on the Money Talks News Facebook page.
Find cheaper car insurance in just minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.