If you have always wanted to try Walmart+, now is the time to sign up.
Until Nov. 3 at 11:59 p.m. ET, you can get a Walmart+ annual membership for just $49, one-half the normal price. That’s like getting six months for free.
If you’re not quite ready to commit to Walmart+, you can try it as part of a 30-day free trial. But if you like the membership, you might kick yourself later that you didn’t grab the half-price deal when it was available.
Walmart+ is Walmart’s version of an Amazon Prime membership.
Walmart+ membership comes with many perks, including:
- Free shipping with no order minimum
- Access to the Walmart Rewards program
- Savings of up to 10 cents per gallon at more than 14,000 gas locations, including Exxon, Mobil, Walmart and Murphy stations
- Mobile scan & go, which allows you to scan items you want to buy in a Walmart store and pay for them from your phone so you don’t have to wait in a checkout line
- Free delivery of groceries from your local Walmart store
- Free Paramount+ video streaming subscription
- Early access to Black Friday events
Before your next Walmart shopping trip, check out “9 Ways Anyone Can Save Even More at Walmart.”
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.