Photo by Phovoir / Shutterstock.com
Ebates.com is celebrating fall fashion by offering double cash back at select retailers now through Monday, Sept. 19.
Currently, two dozen retailers are partnering with Ebates — a cash-back portal — for this promotion. Those offering the highest percentages of cash back are:
- Amazon.com: Up to 7 percent cash back
- Avon: 8 percent
- Barneys New York: 6 percent (Note this department store is among “25 Retailers With Free Shipping — No Matter How Little You Spend.”)
- Bergdorf Goodman: 8 percent (This retailer also ships for free with no minimum purchase requirement.)
- Bloomingdales: 6 percent
- Kiehl’s: 10 percent
- Lands’ End: 6 percent
- Macy’s: 6 percent
- Magazines.com: 40 percent
- Nasty Gal: 10 percent
- Neiman Marcus: 9 percent (This retailer also ships for free with no minimum purchase requirement.)
- Neiman Marcus Last Call: 8 percent
- New Balance: 10 percent
- Saks Fifth Avenue: 8 percent
- Shoebuy.com: 12 percent (This retailer also ships for free with no minimum purchase requirement.)
- Shoes.com: 10 percent
- TOMS Shoes: 8 percent
You can also earn cash back — during this promotion and in the future — on purchases from any of more than 2,000 retailers that partner with Ebates.
There is no “catch” here. Ebates receives a commission from retailers for referring online shoppers to those retailers’ websites. Then, Ebates shares that commission with shoppers to encourage them to continue using Ebates.
It’s free to sign up for an Ebates account. Once you’re signed up, all you have to do to earn cash back is:
- Every time you buy something online, start by visiting Ebates’ website and signing in.
- In the search bar at the top of Ebates’ site, enter the name of the retailer where you want to shop.
- Click on Ebates’ orange “Shop Now” button for that retailer.
You will receive your cash back from Ebates quarterly, as long as you’ve accumulated at least $5.01 in cash back. My latest check from Ebates was for $22.11.
Do you use cash-back services? Let us know below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.