How would you like to save $442.69 at the grocery store, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in savings I found in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com this morning. The site has released a new batch of coupons for December. To name a few examples, they include coupons for:
- $1 off Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- $1 off Godiva Masterpieces chocolate
- $2 off Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
- $2 off an Aveeno Positively Radiant product
- Up to $2 off Purell hand sanitizers
- Up to $4 off Aleve products
- $3 off a package of Poise pads
- $5 off Purina Beyond dry dog food
You might see slightly different offers than I did on Coupons.com, depending on where you live or when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Just don’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, you print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app enables you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or to submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on what store you are shopping at.
For other ways to save at places like the supermarket, check out:
What’s your favorite way to save money? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.