Photo by Jonathan Weiss / Shutterstock.com
Target just released its official Black Friday ad — along with a host of key details about sales throughout the holiday season.
You can find the lengthy ad now on Target’s weekly ad webpage.
If you can’t wait until Black Friday, check out Target’s Black Friday Early Access Sale, which is happening through today in stores (but only by using Target’s Cartwheel app) and online.
This means select Black Friday deals are available today. They include:
- 25 percent off all Apple TV models
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones, $119.99 (regularly $299.99)
- Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 Xbox Video Games, $35 (regularly $59.99)
- Polaroid 10-inch 8GB Android Tablet with Bluetooth Keyboard, $59.99 (regularly $99.99)
- 30 percent off all shoes for the family
- 40 percent off Fieldcrest bedding and all Fieldcrest bath towels
- Discounts on toys, including select LEGO and Fisher-Price items
- Jetson V6 Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers, $284.99 (regularly $399.99)
Other promotions that Target announced this week include:
- Nov. 19 through Nov. 28: The “10 Days of Deals” promotion returns. Target will announce more details during the week of Nov. 13.
- Nov. 23: The Black Friday Presale happens in stores (only by using Cartwheel) and online (visit Target’s weekly ad webpage).
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 24): The Black Friday sale kicks off online (all day) and in stores (starting at 6 p.m.).
- Black Friday (Nov. 25): The Black Friday sale continues, with stores remaining open overnight, from Thanksgiving until at least 10 p.m. on Black Friday.
- Nov. 26: One-day-only savings of $50 off every $100 purchase are available on Christmas trees, lights, ornaments, gift wrap and more.
Remember Target brought back its free shipping promotion for the holidays. So now through Jan. 1, all online orders ship for free, with no purchase minimum required.
If you’re unfamiliar with Target’s Cartwheel app, check out “How to Use Target’s Deals App — Even Without a Smartphone.”
For more tips, check out “7 Sly Ways to Save Money at Target.”
Do you plan to shop any of these Target sales? Let us know below or on Facebook.