You may be thousands of dollars in debt, but do you really understand how the credit system works? Take our pop quiz to find out.
Credit & Debt
If you can’t break free of these five fatal flaws, you’ll likely be drowning in credit card debt until the day you die.
Don’t let your children ruin the good credit score you’ve worked hard to build. Here’s what you can do to prevent it from happening.
A new survey shows men are more responsible when it comes to credit card behavior.
Did you know your computer automatically works to make itself more efficient? It’s time to do the same with your budget.
Do you regret going to college? Was your college experience worth it? What would you do differently? Share your thoughts.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau wants prepaid card users to have financial protections similar to those enjoyed by consumers who have bank accounts and credit cards.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills